allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We have a number of vacancies within our R&D team for Software Developers at all levels up to Lead positions.
These roles attract a salary of between £30,000 – £55,000 (depending on the level of role).
In addition to an array of company benefits this role is also eligible for an excellent relocation package (if required) of up to £8,000 to ensure the smooth transition of both you and your family into your new role.
Primary areas of accountability:
Within these roles, you will manage the full development lifecycle ensuring all outputs are fit for purpose for the needs of allpay Limited.
Some of the key duties will include:
- Designing and creating the next generation of applications, leveraging the latest technology, ensuring allpay solutions stay market leading- An integral part of agile development teams, actively participating in sprint and release planning, daily stand up’s and retrospective meetings
- Actively participating in continuous improvement as part of shaping and delivering the Research and Development strategy, providing feedback to key stakeholders
- Involvement in the requirements gathering process and the subsequent analysis and production of system architecture document, functional specifications, installation and configuration and other documentation for each system
- For more senior roles you will be pivotal in coaching, mentoring and providing guidance to more Junior members of the team, helping them to shape their career in the field of Software Development
Key skills required:
To be successful in these roles you will need:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate technical solutions to a variety of stakeholders throughout the business
- Extensive proven experience of the Microsoft .Net framework, with particular focus on C#
- Experience of Web Services, Web Development and Database development experience (focused on Microsoft technology stack)
- Experience of working within an agile development environment and a passion to deliver best practice in this area
- Ideally a background in software house and / or a financial services environment although this is not essential
- Enjoy learning and implementing new technology and techniques and showing innovation / entrepreneurial ideas
People are at the heart of allpay and we reward our employee with a competitive benefits package which includes, a defined contribution group pension scheme, income protection, life assurance, an array of health and wellbeing options including private healthcare cover and an onsite gym. This is coupled with our excellent Learning and Development offering.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.