allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for a Production Operative to join our Bureau Team, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role you will assist with the delivery of high quality cards on time.
Please be advised that on successful completion of 6 months service this role moves into a shift-based work pattern consisting of an early morning and an afternoon shift, which attracts a non contractual shift allowance.
Primary areas of accountability:
As Production Operative, some of your key duties will include:
- Following procedures and adhering to departmental compliance, including, ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001, Mastercard and Visa standards and CQM (Card Quality Management)
- Accuracy of production at all stages
- Reporting volume of products produced
- Reporting equipment issues
- Monitor housekeeping
Key SKILLS REQUIRED:
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Educated to GCSE Grade D or above, or equivalent
- Computer skills to intermediate or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team and follow procedures
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.