allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Learning and Development Advisor to join the allpay HR team based in our head office in Hereford. This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your existing skills and continue to grow your Learning and Development career in an organisation that values learning. You must have strong understanding and knowledge of learning and development alongside great training delivery skills as part of the role is representing allpay through the training of clients on our products and services. Experience of managing and developing online learning content is also required. You will thrive in working in a fast pace, entrepreneurial environment.
Primary areas of accountability:
Accountabilities for the role include:
- Providing training interventions to new and c700 existing allpay clients on the full product and service ranged offer by allpay through maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of all products and services within the business
- Partnering the business in the development of new products by ensuring up to date learning methodology is used in the design of learning material to aid successful product launch internally and externally
- Providing a diverse range of L&D interventions for c300 internal staff across the allpay sites in a variety of L&D disciplines including induction, product, IT systems, knowledge, skills and behaviour and management development
- Assisting the L&D Manager in achieving the external revenue target agreed by the business whilst ensuring that costs are controlled within the agreed budget
- Assisting the L&D Manager in the delivery of the allpay L&D strategy and provide relevant Management Information to increase the value provided by the L&D function
Key skills required:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Learning and Development / CIPD qualification or work experience to the same level
- Experience of TNA, diagnostic, sourcing, delivery and evaluation of L&D interventions
- Experience of using various learning delivery methodology
- Proven experience of delivering learning outcomes in line with agreed KPIs
- Proficient / expert in Microsoft Office 2013 suite or equivalent
- Proficient / expert in the use of technology in learning design and delivery
- Previous experience of working within a combine HR and L&D environment
- Ability to communicate, influence and deliver training effectively with internal staff and external clients at all levels
- Ability to develop and maintain an in depth knowledge of technical systems and hardware both bespoke to allpay and off the shelf
- Ability to work well as part of a team and under own initiative
- Strong planning, organising and implementation skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Brings in new ideas and offers best practice
- Commercially focused
- Willingness and ability to travel locally, nationally and internationally as required for the post, staying overnight as required
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.