We are the market leader of payment services within the UK public and social housing sector, providing our range of payment channels to more than 50% of UK local authorities and 90% of the UK's top 200 housing associations.
Established in 1994, we were built on foundations of providing bill payment services - primarily to the public sector – and this year we will handle £8 billion made up of 80 million transactions.
With an aim to work with each of our clients to reduce costs, we have created a suite of modern payment systems that are both cost-effective and very convenient for the end consumer.
Since our launch, we have continued to grow and are now made up of a total of five businesses:
- Bill Payments – Facilitating the collection and receipt of payments
- Card Services - Since launching in 2008, allpay.cards has become one of the fastest growing and most trusted brands in plastic card manufacturing, built on a reputation for delivering a bespoke and high-quality service to clients, no matter how small or large the requirement.
- Prepaid Cards – For the paying out of benefits and allowances
- Media - Print and Design offering fast, innovative and cost-effective solutions, together with 24housing publishing news and advertising jobs to the housing and local government sectors
- Rude Wines - Online wine retailer offering a portfolio of hundreds of wines to suit all tastes and budgets.
As part of our commitment to clients, we meet high standards of quality and security, achieving PCI DSS compliance alongside a comprehensive range of ISO certifications.
We are also committed to managing our growth responsibly to continue to make a positive contribution to the community and to the environment, as well as the workplace.